Festival season is here! As we get ready to head riverside at Rancho Del Rio for the Magic Beans Festival, Beanstalk this week, I’ve been making a list and checking it twice! As the list queen, I thought I would share my ultimate festival packing list (including some of the brand/styles I use) that will lead you to festival success!
Unless you are doing the cabin life these items will save your life at a festival!
- Tent – (Big Agnes Fly Creek HV UL3) Make sure you check to see if your poles and stakes are with the tent!
- Sleeping Bag – (Big Agnes Ethel 0 Degree)
- Sleeping Pad – (Big Agnes Q-Core SLX)
- Hammock – (Eno Doublenest & Pro-straps)
- Camping Chair – Don’t be the one that steals everyone’s chair!
- Cooler – Stocked with alcohol and snacks.
- EZ-UP for shade
- Camping Table
- Water Jug
- Solar LED lights/Solar powered chargers
- Camping stove
- Solid Hat- Protect yourself from the sun!!
- Sandals (Chacos)
- Summer Wear
- Rain Jacket
- Warm Clothes
- Fanny Pack
- Flash Tattoos
- Future Eye
- Finger Puppets
- LED Toys
- YOUR LEGIT CREW OF FRIENDS
- Fishing pole with balloon attached to the end (easy way to find your friends in the crowd. Until someone let’s the balloon loose or tangles the fishing line!)
- And any other party favors!
Other MUST HAVES:
- First Aid Kit
- Trash Bags
- Dry Shampoo (Lush Cosmetics is a dream)
- Wet Wipes
- Handheld Fan
- Candy (Gummy bears, starburst and suckers)
- Monkey Butt
- Ear plugs
There you have it! This is what I would consider an ultimate gear guide to full festival success. Obviously you can dive into deeper detail as to what party must haves or extra underwear you should bring. If you don’t have enough space to bring it all, try and coordinate with your crew and divide up who is in charge of bringing what.
Lastly, remember to drink water, recycle and coordinate with your festival buddies. We want everyone out there to be SAFE and drink as much water as they can. It’s summer time and the weather is hot. Nobody likes to see that one kid that is at the medical tent or passed out in the middle of the show. Accidents happen but when it’s on the account of being irresponsible it’s a total buzz kill for.
Product Of My Environment